Thursday, October 1, 2009

BLOGSPOT hates me

ok so no blogspot doesnt hate me.. or maybe it does cuz i still call it blogspot when apparently its called "blogger" now. Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me mr blogger sir.

I spent all afternoon creating a lovely background and banner for this site and i cant for the life of me understand how this place configures their html. Im too old school for this mess. Not to mention I got such a taste for a chocolate chip cookie now cuz of my damn layout lol

I ended up going for a weight watchers Ice Cream Sandwich... lucky for me my meal calories were fairly low today from the food choices I made, so I was ok with the indulgence.
I know... I know... youre totally hating on me right now. ;0)


anywho I got into reading the Hungry Girl books while visiting my mother in the hospital. A lot of the foods are meant as quickie shortcuts which equal a lot of processed food and oftentimes mucho sodium BUT they are some damn good ideas if you can tweak them yourself to make them from fresher ingredients (if u have the time) I MUST MUST MUST try some of the yummy foods out from the books. I will more than likely share my findings on my youtube channel so if you havent jumped on my bandwagon, do so now....

http://www.youtube.com/user/cookiesncocktails

anyway, back to the HungryGirl books.... they suggest a nutritious little treat by the name of VitaMuffins......... I checked the website and they SAID they carry them in my local meijer store.... and dont you know I will be there tomorrow morning on the lookout!! They are really just muffin tops but they are 100 calories per top. I hear they also have vita-brownies but the reviews on those were a little mixed....

I just pray i can keep these muffin tops on hand instead of having them increase MY muffin top!

and just FYI thats a TOTALLY accurate drawing of me... except i DO have feet, but to counteract that I gave myself a neck which i really dont have........

time for me to go catch up on some youtube vids!!!

~xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout you have here. Loved your drawing of yourself. LOL. Hope to hear more about the Hungry Girl recipes and how they work out for you on your YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks christina.. i dont wanna brag but im a bit of an artist..... LOL XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot figure out blogspot/blogger at all. There is so much i'd like to do but I don't know a whole lot about html. I agree with your comment about the Hungry-girl cookbook having alot of processed ingredients, but as you said, you can tweek the recipes.

    I like the dessert and breakfast section of the book.

    ReplyDelete