Thursday, October 1, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh i really need to work on my layout here and of course update more often!!!

I will try to do so right after breakfast.

I have the morning free as I am waiting to hear if mom actually makes it out of the hospital and home now. (for anyone who may not know from my YT videos she has pnemonia)

But im done with hospital talk and sick talk for a while. A few things im happy about:

*I have a new program to edit videos with that I need to tinker around with.
*I dont have to deal with the drama of work hopefully for the next week or so
*I just might make it to the stickam chat this weekend. YAYYYYY

and ..........

I have a mushroom, egg and turkey wrap waiting to be eaten soo I will have to work on my layouts and video tweaking later. Im starving!!

hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

~xoxo
francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment