Friday, December 11, 2009

SHES ALIVE!!!

Great.. i post this crazy uplifting blog and suddenly i fall off the face of the earth!!

Not entirely and not intentionally! Thanks for all the comments on that last post.. i definitely needed to hear such support!! Age is definitely a factor thats bugging me on this going back to school thing.

The way things look right now Im having a bit of trouble making it in next month. Mainly due to my financial situation. If it means not being able to start until the fall, so be it.. the point is just to get in there!!

So where have I been then? Well my laptops been on the fritz for weeks now, only allowing me to be on for 5-10 minutes at a time before it kicks me off. i've tried fixing it and running diagnostics but before I can complete anything it freezes up and kicks me off. I will continue to fight with it until it's fixed or altogether dead!

As for the weightloss, its all come to a halt for a lot of reasons. I got burnt out... I went crazy on eating naughty foods and I've put weight back on. Not a lot mind you, but I am no longer in "onederland". I was afraid this would happen...

Though Im disappointed, im not beating myself up... none in the least. Because I know what I've done wrong and I know what to do to fix it. I am giving myself the next two weeks to get back into it myself, otherwise I have considered joining weight watchers for the extra support. I guess we will see in two weeks exactly where Im at.

Other ongoings in my life... well this week I am dealing with a cold. I've lost my voice for two days now and Im desperately hoping to get better by Monday!

I've also gone ahead and joined the ranks of internet dating. Yes, thats right... i said it. internet dating..... where you're matched on compatability questionnaires.. yeah u know the site lol

I dont know what possessed me to do it, but thus far I've met two great guys and theres another waiting to meet up on Monday.

I'm taking the time to keep all of my options open and not rush into anything .. for as much as I miss being in a relationship Im fully aware of the dangers of getting involved with the wrong person just for the reason of wanting to be with someone.

I've dealt with my fair share of men in the past and Im hoping not to let history repeat itself. Im not sure exactly on wether or not I'll blog my dating adventures here or start another blog simply for daily ongoings. Guess time will tell...

though i know what youre thinking.. i can barely keep up with THIS blog, how can i start another? LOL

i know... i know.

I also have the opportunity to take on a full time position at work. For those of u not in the know, I work retail.. and as much as I despise the thought of being there 5 days a week, it may just be the opportunity I need to make sure I have enough money for school and future plans.

Definitely a lot of changes to be going on next year......

.. but im ready and willing to take them all on, for they are beneficial to me and the structure of my life :0)

What doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back.

    I have a few friends who met their husbands on "the compatability website" and are very happy so I wish you the best of luck with that!!

    Sounds like you have a busy year ahead but have some strong motivation. Looking forward to reading all about it.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Good for you for going onto the compatability website. It really is the best way to find someone who is truly compatable for you! And I hope that you feel better!

    ReplyDelete