Monday, February 8, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHh

Ok its been FOREVER and ever......

i've fallen off the bandwagon.. not only have I fallen off of it but I believe it backed up and ran me over.... repeatedly.

Lets cut to the chase. I'm back up to 218 (perhaps even more by now) and today I change it all again. I watched as it crept back on......... i watched as i went back to 206 saying i was still as cute as a button... i watched as it went to 210 saying "oops, thats not too bad"..... i watched as it said 215... and i thought... 215 was one of my goals last year that I was SOOO looking forward too..

only DAMN i can see the weight on my arms, around my stomach and on my face. Its amazing what 15-18 pounds can do to a person....... I want to get back down to 206. from there... i will once again continue the journey in peace. Once I get back to 206 I dont care if I lose one pound every two weeks........ as long as I can maintain it and know that Im ok.

So here we go, 218 to 206........... It shouldn't take long at all but thats only if i can get back on the bandwagon.

Lets go...

3 comments:

  1. Grab my hand, hop on!

    Hang on....we're with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! Glad to see you are back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! We're right here beside you in this journey- you can tackle that!! :)

    ReplyDelete